Website

Be sure to visit our website at www.migisboutique.com

Our Favorite Things

Cupcakes
Strawberry Cake
Momma's dressing
Sweet potatoe casserole
Daddy's homemade ice cream
Anais Anais Perfum (we've worn since 9th grade)

Favorite Books

The Bible
Redeeming Love
Same Kind of Different as Me
any Nicholas Sparks book

Favorite Scripture

Ginger - Jeremiah 29:11

Misti - Romans 8:28

Monday, July 6, 2009

Serving in the Dominican Republic


Hey me, my husband Ti and our son, Cruz are in the Dominican Republic on a mission trip. Ti and I had been talking about going on a mission trip for awhile and he came home one night and said, "Hey you wanna go on a mission trip to the Dominican Republic where you will be doing mission work to kids in an orphanage?" I immediately said YES!

Growing up I would always say I'm gonna start an orphange, I have always had a passion for orphans. I honestly believe God opened this door wide open for my family! I'm so excited and pray that God will speak and Shine through me! I know I will forever be changed and im looking forward to this experience that Christ has led me on!


0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio